Originally Posted by Mule Deer
The biggest virtue of the LC6 is that it's so easy to fix if you don't like the factory pull.

Instead of buying a new spring, I normally just cut half a coil from the factory spring. Ruger triggers do to tend to "wear in" from firing, but often I'm impatient, so as long as I have the trigger apart to fix the spring some stoning gets done as well.

I used to buy Timney's for my rugers. Now I buy Ernie the gunsmith springs and do just a little stoning.

I started stoning because I had a couple of spare triggers/sears and I figured whats to lose. I found some directions online and once you understand how the trigger works its so fast and easy. Its easier and faster than putting in the timney because stoning is way easier than fitting the Timney under the safety.

I haven't done the LC-6.. maybe Mule Deer can describe how its different from the MKII

The instructions for the MKII are below. If you don't have much creep..you won't need to stone the sear, just a little adjustment of the angle on the trigger and the spring and you will be set.

Do a full function check afterward.

[Linked Image]

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge