Originally Posted by Penguin

I want to know what denomination you belong to that teaches such spiritual quackery. In each and every denomination I have studied or been a part of in the past, to intentionally and willfully fall short of this example is sin. Period.

Will

Denominational differences are not in the Bible. One if the biggest problems for Christians today is the denominational issue. This is how I look at it. The Bible is the handbook. Read it until you get a beginning understanding. Look at historical references to try to understand the customs and living conditions in the time the book was written. Make up your own mind. Prayer help, in fact it is key in finding understanding.

What this hot shot big named preacher has to say on a subject vs what that hot shot big named preacher has to say does not interest me at all. The bigger their hair and the louder the show the more I tune them out. The ones who arrive in their hundred million dollar building in a limousine I tune out before they can open their mouths.

The whole denominational thing makes me ill and usually just served to wreck havoc in God's plans. Scisims and isims are counterproductive to God's work.

Put all mans teachings out of your mind and pay attention to what God has to say, His Spirit will lead you. Then find a teacher wise in God's word and ask him your questions.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!