The www.LongRangeHunting.Com site is nice, Len was very gracious in setting it up and setting the tone.
<br>
<br>I get pretty good offers on hunts often, I just got back from Texas and have a free hunt coming down there too (hogs, for as long as I care to stay).
<br>
<br>I meet a lot of folks at the Tactical Matches too, some folks from NewFoundland invited me up but I couldn't make it.
<br>
<br>I spend a lot of time hunting here in Maryland and take new folks out each year. This last year I hooked up with a Navy LT from Colorado and he got several WhiteTail (no trophy but we'll try again this year). I believe I'll be in Colorado this fall for a hunt on Elk and maybe MuleDeer. (He got hooked on long range shooting too, he recently got his "Kitchen Pass" and bought a M24 style 308 from me.)
<br>
<br>Just the other night the Army Recuiters were over talking to my son who's about to leave for FT. Sill. One of the fellas mentioned that 905 ELK and wanted some tips on hunting here, local. I offered to take him hunting for turkey and deer and I'm sure he'll reciprocate and I'll end up in MO hunting something someday.
<br>
<br>I've got to get more vacation time built up or I'll won't be able to go anywhere with my wife for our 28th anniversary, I've used it all hunting. I'll probably just take her to McDonalds and let her throw those baseball sized colored plastic balls that they have in the kiddy room at me, I think she might enjoy that [Linked Image].
<br>
<br>I was up in Alberta last fall and got a nice WhiteTail buck and a meat moose.
<br>
<br>If you're ever out this way let me know, there'll be something to hunt.
<br>
<br>