Just had a great meet and greet with My youngest daughters boyfrind here in Sacramento California. they are getting pretty serious about each other and look to be in love, just watching them together. He seems to be a very fine genetleman, An outspoken and bold / serious in his Faith Christian man, a former US Marine, has his MBA and is second in command (VP) of a good sized and growing company here in Sacramento. Don't know what more I could hope for in a son in law. When I have a photograph to show I will post it here. He is 6'5" (2.5 taller than me) and a muscular 260 or so lbs. He is a second generation Jamaican. We discussed the builds and features of the people of Africa where his descendants obviously originated and I shared that based upon his build, coloration, bright mind and features I thought his heritage might be Zulu, at least in part.

More to follow as it develops but I have, at lease in this moment, high hopes for my daughter and to have this young man as a part of the family. We had a big family gathering with my Dad (75 years young) My aunt of 70, my other two children (both already married) as well as my sister and a cousin and my two young grandchildren here tonight. To say that the young man made a good impression and was universally liked would be an understatemtnt.

Exciting times, these.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500