Sponxx, I wasn't suggesting taking it to the extreme limit, just specifying a load range that has always been the sweet spot for me with that powder. It's not the max pressure sign wise for any 7rm I've loaded for, in fact the case life is very good as long as you aren't overworking your brass. RO is definitely something you should check. If you don't have a gauge, the easiest way to check is to buy a small piece of aluminum angle, draw a reference line, and roll the loads in the V. You wont get measures like a gauge obviously, but the crooked loads will very easily show themselves.

An yes, tinkering with SD on your existing loads could very well give you the exact accuracy you're after. I just recently saw a dramatic change in accuracy in one of my rigs with seating depth alone. Always a good thing to visit when loads are almost there or when flyers are present(assuming RO is not an issue).

For your first go at handloading, you're not doing bad at all. Congrats on success and welcome to the addictive hobby.

Good luck,

loder