Safariman,,,,,,(Mark)

Rather than wait a few weeks, thought I`d log back in and answer your questions right away. Others might be asking the same.

Thank you for your invite for me to join this forum. In the nearly three years John has been a member here, I can tell you that John "HAS" tried to get me to join this forum "MANY" times. But unlike John, blogging and so on just isn`t my cup of enjoyment tea.

There is no widow involved. John was single but had a local girlfriend who I have met. Naturally, she is devastated.

Thank you for offering financial support. There is no need for any outside financial support. John is well insured and was doing well financially.

His daughter I`m told, will keep his three rifles for sentimental reasons. I don`t know what will happen to his Can-Am Spyder, the Chev truck, the Escolade or with the `011 Shelby GT500 he recently bought. Probably all get sold if nobody in the family wants them. But if I were a family member, I`d make darn sure that I could use one of them, especially that GT500 convertible and `09 Escolade. But that`s all up in the air right now and a down the road priority.

And unless the daughter or another family member wants it, I`m sure the house will soon be put on the market.

Take care,

Tom

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger