First off I am cursed by being a Cowboys fan since Jimmy Johnson was run off by Big Jer, but I can't help noticing how crappy this league has become in the 15 years or so.
This Cowboys team and others just like it actually have a chance to win a division just goes to show how watered down this league is.
The NFL as a whole just sucks. You have had teams make it into the playoffs in past years by being 8-8 or 9-7 and maybe I am wrong but didn't the Seahawks make it in being 7-9 or something ridiculous.
Not only that but the actual football being played at times is a downright travesty. Sloppy play, ill prepared teams, bad coaching, while players make millions and the league making billions for this kind of play.
I am thankful that football season is in the fall and most of the time I am out hunting and not watching but I watched today and don't know how much more I can stomach.

However I might just be ranting since Garrett iced his own kicker and the Cowboys lost another game they probably should have won.

Last edited by GAP243; 12/04/11.