I love my Rockchucker. Wouldn't mind having two. My all-time favorite -- my ancient RCBS A-2, grandpappy of the Rockchucker, unfortunately isn't available any more. I can't remember ever seeing even a used one for sale. At one time, I had THIRTEEN presses, from all the makers of QUALITY presses -- too many to use -- so I let some of my writers have most of them. My current loading projects have led me to "rediscover" a couple of the Redding presses -- the Ultramag and the [now] older turret press. (Redding has just up-graded the turret press, but I'm still more than content with the classic older model.)
<br>
<br>You can't go wrong with a Rockchucker, but don't discount the Redding Boss and Ultramag too quickly -- especially the Ultramag, which has managed to improve on even the original RCBS compund-leverage ram linkage (by attaching the upper ends of the links at the base of the die station, so the C frame can not be sprung under a heavy sizing or swaging load). Although I don't prime in the press, the priming arm on the Ultramag is an improvement, too.
<br>
<br>Whatever you shop for, stay as far as you can get from those pot-metal marvels -- no need to name 'em here; they're ultra-cheap, ultra-light, obviously flimsy at first glance. They're even overpriced for use only for decapping with a dedicated decapping die and NOTHING else. Also, go for a press with a cast-iron frame (rather than cast aluminum).
<br>

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.