Originally Posted by Klikitarik
I saw a second bank account balance and number on my Wells Fargo account a few years ago. A phone call to them accomplished nothing. (Neither account was moving either direction.) WF immediately shut down my access to the internet service upon the other guy notifying them of the problem however. Ironically, I was the one with more balance and activity. WF claimed there had been a data entry error which was their fault. So much for confidence in big banks, not that I ever had much.

wells fargo, right. Few years ago my wife gets an email looks like from the wells fargo site and answers some questions. Next morning early i am on line, and notice a large sum moving from the line of credit to the checking to another wells fargo checking. I start calling their security and it takes two or three hours cause they ain't open. I checked the source of the email under properties and it was a south american military base. The bank shut down my internet access and froze accounts, i ended up talking to three different states. They eventually made it good. But what really irritated me my wife were maintaining two joint accounts, one for her, one for me. when she went in to reopen her account, they wanted to charge for it when there had never been any charges. And the woman in the bank questioned my wife adding MY name to HER account. "women should always have their separate funds." I didn't think i needed the social planning on the part of the bank, so we went bye bye

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO