I went through this last year. Not a lot of interest I have to say. I wound up buying the Beretta label Renegade. I got it for $700 from Woodbury Outfitters. I won their bid on Gun Trader. The Cimmeron, Uberti, Navy Arms, and every other one out there are all made by Uberti in Italy and they have other names on them. Any other seller, I'd have paid $400 more for the gun. My gun is a .357 because it is a lot cheaper to load for. All the cowboy action shooters I could talk to said to go .357 and use .38 Specials. I've been shooting it and it's flawless. Cowboy Gun Works in New Hampshire slicks them up and I've been thinking about possibly better sights. The bead in the front will cover a clay pigeon at 25 yards. I'd like a bit smaller. I'm happy with the rest. If you want the case hardening, you have to go to Uberti. I was just happy to have the gun, and the price was right.

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson