Buffty hunter wrote.....No one got excited about it for a few days until thor222 or something like that started making a big deal about it. At that time I tried to explain my thought processes. In truth, the buffalo was hit somewhere in the region of its lower lung and liver, definately "off shoulder" but not in the paunch. As I stated,.....

Yep buffty It most certainly was me that rightly called you on it.
the truth is you are nothing but a ****hole troll...so now its a low lung/liver shot, please make up your mind.
For me you have NO CREDIBILITY.
Thor222

For those who haven't read buffty hunters post on long range hunting,
[Re: buffhunter]
#556824 - 08/24/05 08:45 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

For the record, I did deliberately shoot a buff a to wound it and provoke a charge...... A+ grade a**hole

Is that a nice thing to do. Hell no.........I don't like anything to suffer needlessly (except maybe for my enemies)........Please refer to above..errrr but you did gut shooter A+ AGAIN

Ask any PH, and they will tell you that a "gut shot" animal will be dead within a week, even quicker if there are lions and such around......Only a week of suffering needlessly if the buff had run off,not so bad really then A++ AWARDED

I make no apologies. The only real regret I have is the fact that I might have put the PH and tracker in a dangerous situation.......Firstly if the PH condoned that then A+ to him,if not then if they whipped you black and blue you would have deserved it A++ Awarded

The object of long range hunting is to make a one-shot, clean kill..........indeed any hunting DUH!! read above for what you actually did A++ Awarded

There are a lot of good, decent, experienced hunters on this forum.......Agreed there are indeed,I dont count you amongst them however

If you are an experienced hunter, than why don't you provide us some examples of your experience, rather than bad-mouthing people who have been there and done that.......been there and done what exactly?...deliberately cause suffering to a animal?...no thanks its always my aim for 1 quick shot kills

To the rest of you, I apologize for the tirade.......to the rest of the forum, you have been revealed for what you are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok BH thats it,but I hope some day that your gut shooting antics repay you.....them big AK kodiaks rip a mean hole.

Thor222

Dont let this guy cajole you into thinking he is something he is not,I am glad the PH's read this thread and commented.