Doc,

if the brass does need to have a crimped price pocket cleaned up, I finally picked up an RCBS prime pocket swag set up which included the stuff for both the 223 and 308 faced brass...it was less than 30 bucks and I used it casually over a period of time to clean up a couple of thousand rounds of Federal brass off the range when the state police were shooting..

I did it on the bench over a month or two...50 here and there...
soon it was all done..

also as a hint, if you do swag out the primer pockets on mil spec brass, each may have a little 'hangnail' of brass that can make priming them hard.. ( I use a hand primer)...

my way of working around that problem, was to always prime them with Winchester Small rifle primers first.. their sides are the softest, so they will bend and not fight you the way say CCI's will since they evidently have real hard sides to their primers..

however after the first primed with Win primers, it cleans off any obstruction and then you can use ANY primer then with zero problems..

I know a lot of stuff about this reloading mil spec primered brass... and I bet more than a lot of other members... because I bet I have found more ways to do it wrong than anybody else...
so by exhausting all the wrong ways, I am finally pretty knowledgeable on the right ways.. grin

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez