I used a 3x9 Burris Ballistic Plex on my CZ 452 for several years. At first I sighted it in dead on at 50. The next down little cross hair was about 75 the third about 100, four 125, top of post about 150.

Eventually I changed to sighting it in at 100, using the third click down for shooting gophers in very open fields as this proved to be much more precise. The difference at 50, too high, was easier to allow for than slightly low at 100. I did kill lots and lots of gophers at 100, less at 125 and a few memorable ones at 150.

Windage presents the greatest problem with these scopes and 22LR. Getting a consistant hold point for 100 yd shots in a 10 to 15 mph wind was very difficult. Ammo quality and wind are the determinants in 22LR.

I never found paralax to be an issue though focus at ranges under 50 was impossible at 9x. If a gopher poped up at "shoot ME!" distances, I just turned the scope down to 3x and bang.

I now use a Bushnell 3200 10x on my 22LR as well as CZ 223 and my 270 heavy varmint rifle. Clicking up is very precise and the ability to correct for wind is extremely important since I find that calm days are not the norm in Montana. Using a click up scope is great fun if you have a good range finder. I use a Leupold rangefinder bino. I know my click ups and have found that the additional option of windage has helped me greatly for wind estimation with serious long range shooting with the 223 and 270.