Hi everyone,

I am Berit Aagaard Pace and just discovered this link. Charlie Sisk, custom rifle maker introduced me to the site. It has been gratifying to see the interest in Finn's writings. I might be able to answer some of your questions.

The 1990 "Hunting Rifles and Cartridges" was published by the NRA and has been out of print for many years. My sons and I have a copy each, but of course have no intention of selling them.

The "Aagaard's Africa" with a slip cover and Kilimanjaro with a lion in the foreground and published by the NRA in 1992 is also out of print; it is sometimes available through Amazone or Safari Press.

The first part of "Aagaard's African Adventures" published by Safari Press in 2007 is a reprint of the "Aagaard's Africa" with corrections; the NRA never let us see the manuscript before it went into print and Finn was very angry when he discovered a number of mistakes. The second half is what I wrote after Finn died using his diaries, letters and my own memories.

There is also a collections of stories professionally recorded that Finn narrated shortly before he died, three hours worth of wonderful listeninjg while commuting or on long drives. Except for the Mau Mau story, none of the stories on the CDs are the same as those in the books.

I recently was given permission by the NRA to reprint some of the articles that were published in the American Hunter and the American Rifleman magazines in book form, resulting in the volume "Guns and Hunting". Safari Press had done a good job of putting together a well-made book with 34 of those articles.

I have for sale these last three items and personalize every book with a special dedication to everyone that buys a copy.
The "Aagaard's African Adventure" is the trade edition and is $35 plus $5 for shipping, + $4 sales Tax in Texas.
The CDs are $25, + $3 in shipping and $3 sales Tax in Texas.
The Limited edition of "Guns and Hunting" is $70 + $5 shipping and $6 sales tax in Texas. There are only about 20 copies of the limited edition of 500 left at this time.

If anyone is interested, my email address is:
bnbshooterssbcglobal.net Please write in the subject something like "Finn's book" so I will know it is safe to open.

Happy hunting - Shoot straight
Berit Aagaard Pace