Belgium, in history has always been neutral but anyway.... has always been a battlefield for armys of other countries

That's more or less how I feel here...

I suppose all of you have noticed that (like most of Belgians) I am "pro-America".

It does not mean that I dislike Frenchmen..... as I already said, I'v got some very good friends in France and I use to spend my holidays there.
But I have to admit that the french mentality sometimes gets on my nerves....... the difference of culture between Frenchs and Belgians is quite perceptible It must be worst between Frenchs and Americans.....

But, honestly, I do not think the one is better or worse than the other.

As long as we just laugh about "froggies" it will be OK for me I'll share that with great pleasure.
I just hope that things will not turn to gratuitous aggressiveness

I was in France this summer and we were watching tennis on TV . It was a ladie's match with Mary Pierce

Mary Pierce has something special; she has both nationalities: French AND American....so, when she wins the speaker tells about his compatriot. If she doesn't win : ......poor american girl!

je ne suis pas d'accord avec ce que vous dites mais je me battrai pour que vous puissiez le dire...