Finish of the rifle and it's fit to me. If it doesn't fit and feel right, I'll never shoot it accurately in the field.

Stop by your favorite gun outfit and tell the guy at the counter that you want to try on everything on the rack. If he looks annoyed try the next dude unit you find one that is really interested in helping. Have him lay out as many as possible on the counter. Look closely at the fit and finish of metal and wood. You may have to look at several samples of each manufacturer. Try each in your hands and at your shoulder until you find one that comes to your shoulder easily and right to your eye. Have the counter guy take all away that don't pass.

After and hour or so you will start to focus in on one or two that may make your grade. Beware that some stores push some brands more than others. Don't be pushed if they try to sell one over the other, remind them that it's your choice. If they don't respect that, leave.

I used to work at a Sportsman's Warehouse for several years. I liked to lay out everything I had and let the guy try them and make his choice. I only offered opinions when asked.

Enjoy your search. It's what keeps the off season bearable.

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford

If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?