The Leica Duovid's are between $2,200 and $2,800 dollars. Do you have any idea how worthless and insulting your input is?

I�m raising four kids who want for nothing. I get to bird hunt every year, and while I�ve been dependent upon my state�s draw system in the past for big game hunting, I�m reaching a financial level that I�ll be able to start going out of state. I hunt with what was, until Mr. Forbes released his new production rifle, arguably the best production hunting rifle around.

Your suggestion that I spend four to six times as much for a pair of binoculars while looking down what I hope is a very well-manicured nose at my lowly beer budget Leopold binoculars demonstrates that you are either industry insiders who pay for nothing or trust fund brats who never had to work your way up the financial ladder.

Have a bad day.

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.