http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebas...-fight-dialysis-clinic-final-four-032712

Saw this on the 10 O'Clock news last night. Both men look to be in their 70's.

Two men have taken the fierce Kentucky-Louisville sporting rivalry to another level, getting into a fist fight during treatment at a dialysis clinic.

Police were called to the clinic in Georgetown, Ky., after self-proclaimed diehard Kentucky fan Ed Wilson and Louisville fan Charles Taylor let their emotions get the better of them ahead of Saturday's Final Four meeting between the two teams in the NCAA tournament, WKYT-TV reported Tuesday.

"I think this is a first at a dialysis center," Lt. Robert Swanigan said.

Wilson, who was getting treatment when the fight took place Monday, claims Taylor was running his mouth about how Louisville would beat the Wildcats.

"That's what started it," he said.

But Taylor, who was waiting for treatment at the time, saw it differently.

"I didn't talk to him about the ball game. I was talking to another guy about the game," Taylor said. "[Wilson] was meddling and told me to shut up and gave me the finger.

"I wasn't gonna take no more from him," Taylor added. "I went up to him and I hit him. Didn't hit him that hard, but I hit him."

Wilson, restricted because of the treatment, said it was difficult to retaliate.

"I'm sitting there hooked up to a machine and I can't do anything," he said.

Wilson said he was sorry the incident happened and that he hoped Taylor "won't come [to the clinic] at the same time as me anymore."

Wilson, who will not be filing charges against Taylor, said a Wildcats win would be all the justice he needed.