Good vs. Bad may depend on what bullets you want to run, and your likes/dislikes on rifles.

If you want to run heavy stuff, Tikka 1/10 twist may not stabilize them as well as something like Remington's 1/9.

Rifle will probably shoot lights out with bullets it will stabilize, and will have the usual list of Tikka pros and cons:

Good trigger, barrel, nice weight and balance, extremely accurate and non-finicky.

Plastic, poor recoil pad, not real pretty (and some find it ugly), plastic, one size fits all action, plastic, sometimes poor mag/throat geometry, plastic...grin.

I like Tikkas fine for what I use them for - they are amazingly non-finicky and accurate with almost anything you throw at them, and I like their weight and balance; however, I don't have one in 243 - opting instead for a 223 with the 1/8 twist.

They are easy on the pocket book stainless rifles that you don't have to monkey with or even load for to get a very accurate hunting rig with a great trigger and barrel.

Lots of subjective stuff, but twist on a 243 is an objective concern if you want to run the high BC heavy 243 bullets that are so fantastic for LR work.

DJ