OK. I took the Featherweight to the range today to see if it would still be accurate with 2 extra ounces stuck on the end of the barrel. I threw a Ziess Conquest on it in Burris QD rings. And I wanted to get an idea of what height front sight blade I would need. On the first 3 shot group I fired, I pulled the second shot, I knew it immediately as the trigger broke. It was an inch and a quarter left of the first shot. The third shot went into the same hole as the first. The next group put the 3 bullets into less than 3/4". That's good enough for me. I attached the Redfield flip-up ghost ring sight to the rear scope base with a rubber band after I removed the scope. I found that my front sight blade will have to be close to .300" tall. After I got home and cleaned my rifles, I got out my German epoxy and attached the Front sight base to the featherweights barrel. It's not going to move. So, now I will drill and tap rear scope base for the Redfield flip-up sight and wait for my McMillan Edge to get here.