i have owned honda's since the 60's, and have a big red in the back yard and a Gold Wing in the garage, and a honda accord. I love honda. Having said that, i bought a yamaha grizzley 750 a few years ago, and feel i made the right decision, sort of. Having to due it again, i probably would have settled with the 450 grizzley. The 750 is a screamer, which comes at the cost of higher gas usage, and power that mostly you don't need. The power steering, independent full suspension, lockers front and back, engine break, disc brakes and so on make it really good to drive. I rarely use the low on the transmission, and don't need the brakes much really as the engine brake slows it down, Highly recommend it. I looked at all the brands before purchasing and am glad i did the yamaha. Only thing i would complain about is most of these bikes regardless of the manufacture come with crud tires, which need to be replaced at some point.
Mostly when i am using the grizz, i just push the button on 4x4 in and out and thats it. I am firmly convinced it would climb a tree. Look at some of the youtube video on grizzley's and you can see what they do.
more than once out with others, i have had other riders want to exchange rides, seeing how my grizz goes through the forest without killing me in the process. Very comfortable to ride.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 05/18/12.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO