Guys,

First off, thanks for the welcome. I have been lurking for some time, and had some trouble getting logged on, but I am now good to go. A little info on me. I am 43 and live in Western Washington. I have no experience in sheep hunting.
I have killed 2 billies on my own in the Cascade Mtns, so I have some limited experience mtn hunting in my own state.
I have chosen what I think is a good outfitter after doing alot of research. I did have a budget, so some outfits were sorta out of reach for me. I talked to 8 different sheep hunters who hunted with this oufit, including 1 that didn't score. They all gave him high ratings. I read Tony's book several times, and I am in the process of reading everything I can get my hands on to make every effort for a good hunt. I know the physical conditioning is of upmost importance, so I am working on that. Even though I am more then a 1 1/2 years out on the hunt, I am very much a planner. I have lots of questions on equipment and so forth. As for as my trophy goals, just looking for a quality experience and a shot at a mature full curl ram. Not setting my goals too high. If I get a huge ram great, but I know this area doesn't put out huge rams like the Chugach, ect. Anyway, I am rambling on. I appreciate the help, and look forward to spending time on the board.

Thanks again,

Bryan Flintoff
Enumclaw, wa