Thankyou, Pointer, I had a set of moldables,a gift from one of the "boot reps" just before I retired and I could not recall the name of the things. I find all of these synthetic insoles to be "hot"for MY feet and I prefer to fit my own boots using old-fashioned felt insoles and woolen socks,which I treat with "Gold Bond" powder.

In some of the mountain hunting photos I posted here last week, from a multi-day horse and backpack trip into the "Chilcotin" region of BC,still largely untouched wilderness, I was wearing this combo....and, the socks, I use "Icebreakers", will last for an easy four days before needing change, no reek, no flattening of loft and NO blisters.

However, I have seen guys who have great success with "Superfeet" and they can be one way to get a reasonable fit on boots when you do not have access to a good "fitter". They do really help with foot fatigue and with "heel lift", the cause of most debilitating blisters to the highly vulnerable "Achilles" area above your calcaneus, so, I think them worth trying, although the moldable types are better in many respects.

I just recently bought a pair of Scarpa "Fuegos" and these are fine boots for mountain use, but, they, as with most commercial boots today, have pretty poor footbeds and changing these is a good idea, IME.