OKAY FOLKS! IT'S SHOW TIME!!!

The contest is open to any and all veterans, whether serviing actively now or former service members.

Rules are simple...

in a 500 WORDS or less brief "essay" ( for lack of a better word) tell us why you'd love to go to Africa for a once in a life time hunt.

We have 4 serving judges, plus Pieter who is donating all of this ( minus airfare to Africa).... the judges consist of 3 fellow veterans, and one other high profile and well known forum member whom has been to Africa to hunt...Pieter himself is also a veteran by the way...

please email your "why I want to go to Africa" essay to an email account I set up just for this occasion: [email protected]

this will give all that desire to participate, 6 weeks to be able to come up with and submit your essay...

for anyone who cares to donate "Air Miles" for those vets that will be winning contestants in our contest here, we will be open for that and any donations they desire to contribute also...

best of luck to each contestant...

thanks to my fellow judges for their time on this...

and a Big 24 Hour Campfire THANK YOU to Pieter for making this wonderful offer!

best regards
john chr.
seafire

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez