Finally got to shoot my new [year old] cz 22lr style -it has been bedded and a brookies trigger installed.
Scope is a vortex crossfire 4x $55 [thanks Doug] rings are burris signature series .
I centered the scope with a method i read about -by spinning the scope around in the rings and turning the turrets until the crosshair didn't move off center.
First shot at thirty yards hit 1/2" high and 1/4" left -now that put a smile on my face.
Not saying the centering of the scope did that or anything -just that i got so lucky as to hit the orange dot first shot.
Anyway the cci quiet shot very well out of the cz ---going to buy a case or three.
Very quiet to -i would forget to push my earplugs in after having shot a five shot string.
Tried them at 80yds and they didn't hold up out that far for me w/the 4x scope 2" ? -still could whack a crow or pidgeon with them at that range.
I'm going to do a lot of crow whacking with this set up starting in august -it'll add to my scouting fun.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.