Tri Tronics Pro 100, 3 dogs system, also has tone button you can train as warnig or good boy button. 2 buttons give different levels & one that is Nick, without even changing to higher setting.

Watch which units have continous stimulus, or not. There is a difference in units on what the buttons acutally do, though they look the same. How you can increase levels. You want good solid clicks so you don't dial up too easy & too far. I was always afraid of the side dial button for that reason.

You Can easily turn off so no unintentional stimulus or I just carry mine on one of the 3 collar toggle positions that is not in use, then flip it down to use it.

The battery life is really good on this unit & range is great. Can always buy a spare collar (3rd if you are running 2 dogs) in case one goes dead or a problem shows up with one of them you are running. Can buy beeper add on, even lighted units if running coons or the like at night.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. - Billy the Kid.

Democracy is two wolves & a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
- Benjamin Franklin