I've been using the .338 both in North America and Africa since the late 1980's, and have tried a bunch of different bullets. Luckily, my rifle shoots bullets from 200-250 grains to the same basic point of impact at 100 yards, so it's easy to experiment. I've even taken different bullet weights on the same multi-species hunt, using them on different game animals.

Have never been all that impressed with 225-grain bullets. They sure work, and I've used a bunch of them on game from deer to moose and musk ox, but they don't penetrate much deeper than 200-210 grain bullets of the same design. The 200-210's kick noticeably less and also seem to kill quicker, on average, probably due to the higher velocity and rotation.
I would definitely opt for one of those rather than a 185 or 225 for most hunting, and the ever reliable 250 Partition for the very biggest game.

But if you're determined to stick to either the 185 TTSX or 225 AccuBond, I'd go with the 225 AB. Have seen light-for-caliber monometals do quirky things on bigger game, but the 225 AB is very reliable in the .338 Winchester, probably due to the moderate muzzle velocity.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck