I know nada about browning's! what do yall mean Boss?
I have 3 tack driving Brownings - 223, 243, 300 Win Mag. All have the BOSS and shoot one hole to dime size groups if I do my job. The 223 will shoot cheap factory ammo really well.

I also have a SS T3 270 Win which is a great shooter. Have shot under 1" with everything I have thrown at it, but I have only had it a short time while I have had the Browings for around 10 years, so I don't know it as well. For a hunting rifle, I really like the Tikka. It is a pleasure to carry, shoot, trigger is great, nothing not to like for my use in Texas. The action on the Tikka is about as slick as they come, and aside from the plastic, it seems to have Sako quality fit and finish to go with the Sako barrel.

Neither rifle is perfect, but I give the Tikka the nod for bang for the buck in a hunting rifle.

Many hate Browning's design, but I like the feel of mine and they have performed flawlessly for me. Like the bolt throw angle, trigger, accuracy, etc. I have other guns I really like as well for other features I appreciate, but I don't think you will go wrong with either.

For severe duty, very cold, tough hunting conditions like Alaska, Canada, Northwest - Some have said Tikkas might freeze up and criticized Browning for too complicated bolt design with too many moving parts.

Hope you enjoy the Browning as much as I have enjoyed mine!

DJ