I am selling a couple rifles to fund some more sharpening equipment.

This was originally built by a friend of mine... I had to have it. I had the barrel re-contoured, to be a sporter, it is a fast handler now! The barrel is 19" long, number 3 contour, or close to it.

[Linked Image]

It has a super light trigger, done by me, and a SS CRT bolt handle. The barrel is a GM SS 9 twist. I can't seem to shoot a sporter off the bags for a group worth a hoot. It shows lots of promise. The flyer under the dime is all mine, not the gun's.

[Linked Image]

12.0 gr AA 1680, Rem 6 1/2, Hdy brass, 20 Vmax, seated 1.750 OAL. Load development isn't complete, but this does show lots of promise. It is a finicky round, at least in this rifle. The best I could get factory ammo to shoot is around an inch or so. I think seating depth is the key, it seems to like ammo seated out a lot closer(or into) to the lands than factory ammo is.

There is a handler mistake on this one too...I took the barrel off myself, without a the proper tool(CZ action wrench) and galled the action. There is a matching one under the stock.

[Linked Image]

This comes with about 70 pieces of Hornady brass, Hornady Dies, and about 20 or so pieces of brass formed from Rem 22 Hornet brass.

I am listing this on a couple sites, so first "I'll take it" by time stamp if more than one wants it, is the winner.

750 shipped CONUS to your FFL

The scope is not included...the rings are, and have been lapped.

Last edited by gotthecustombug; 10/07/12.