Well here it is. Ive had little chance to play with it until the last few evenings. Love it so far. Had some initial adjustment issues that were easily solved. The loader comes from the factory almost completely set up for use. However, my wad guide and crimp starter were not set up for Remington hulls. After a few complete cycles the wad guide was loose and jammed against a hull mouth. This blew the fuse and destoryed the guide. Shortly after the crimp starter stuck on a case. This caused it to no longer hold tight to its mounting ball. I borrowed parts for my other 9000g and adjusted the 2 positions so this didn't continue. About 400 rounds since and no problems.

From the carton the large clear primer catcher was broken. Its a hard brittle plastic container that fits perfectly under the Automate and holds many spent primers. I called MEC and told them of my few issues. MEC promply sent out replacements for the affected parts and said they now recommend a 2 Amp fuse (fellow did have the attitude of an employee on a Friday afternoon). The primer catcher would be more hardy if made from more durable material.

I should add that the powder drops suddenly became light by 1.5 grains. I use a grounding wire but added some dryer sheets to my powder bottle and the problem ended. Ive used strips of dryer sheets in my other 9000g for some time to correct the static problem and it seems this must continue.

Aside from these few minor problems Im happy at this point. Ive been shooting a lot the last few years and pulling down the handle becomes tiresome. If I was only loading 100 rounds a week the Automate wouldn't be necessary.

[Linked Image]