Calhoun,

That is one of the very first things I did upon purchase and it came out @ 1:13-1/2" on a tightly-patched cleaning rod both times. Must admit though, I've only shot two (3-shot) groups so far at 100 yds. with the Nosler...one measuring 1-1/8" c-to-c and the other just under 1" moa. There's always the chance I flinched at exactly the right moment and got lucky!

Reason I first tried the Noslers is that I initially purchased a couple of boxes of factory Remington 100 gr. PSP for the brass. Once having removed the bullets, I got the notion to check consistency of their powder drops and bullet weights. Within one box, their proprietary powder (no clue what it was/is) varied between 35.5 grs. and 36.6 grs. over those twenty loads. As if that wasn't scarey enough, the twenty bullets went from 98.8 gr. to 100.6 gr. I decided then to discard their bullets other than for plinking, redropped their factory powder to a measured 36.0 gr. and seated a Nosler 100 gr. Partition. That's the exact make-up of what I used for these two particular groups. Chances are I just got lucky in a bore that is in just as good a shape as the outside of the gun.