SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

[Linked Image]

I just listed this on Ebay. For pricing information and auction information just cut and paste the URL below into your browsers window. I sold the last one on ebay just this week for $455. These are discontinued and rarer than Hens teeth. Very light. Only 17lbs.
$375 for anyone on 24 hour campfire that wants it. I will just add a buy it now option for you!
Good luck and happy bidding.

edwardamasonyahoo.com

Up for Sale is A Dealer DEMO model Mossy Oak Real Tree Extra Brown Break up pattern Ol' Man Air Elite. Model OMAE. Standing Platform and Seating Platform constructed of Carbon stronger than Steel. Its 25% stronger than steel. Its 25% lighter than the original Ol' Man. Has non slip surface and weighs only 17 lbs. No Assembly required. Just open the box and your ready to hunt.The stand has been a dealer demo model and has never been hunted out of or used in the woods. Camo is 100% in tact and looks 98% brand new. The main photo is just a generic photo I took of the internet for demo purposes but the other photos are of the stand itself. Both the Seat and the standing platform are made of Carbon and have full camo. Yes it weighs 17 lbs. YES it is camo on both sections. Feel free to ask any questions. New this sold for over $400 retail. I just sold a New in the box one for over $450 bucks.

Last edited by camellips; 10/22/12.