Originally Posted by JPro
I bet you hear all kinds of stuff when those two are riding along with you. grin

Cute girls need guns too. Good of you to figure out a way for them to participate and spend time outdoors, even if it is from the back of a truck....lol

So...favorite thing I've heard them say in the car. Driving down one of the wider streets in town a couple of years ago in late January we met a wedding processional headed for the community center in a horse-drawn carriage decked out in white Christmas lights. It was about 7 p.m., dark out, and we slowed down to show the girls the carriage. The groom was bundled in a heavy trench coat and scarf. The bride was dressed in a huge, beautiful white fur coat with white wrap. My youngest asks me, "Hey daddy - do you think they had to kill a polar bear for her coat?" Older pipes in "No, look at it, it's huge, they must have killed TWO polar bears for that coat!" Younger "Oh, you're probably right." I couldn't reply because tears were streaming down my face from laughter...

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile