Never shot any 110 TTSX out of a 308, so can't speak to that, but have shot 110 TTSX out of a 270 Win. @ 3400-3450fps with good results.
I wouldn't think that the 308 version would have much different different results.
They have been a death ray on deer and hell on hogs, which I usually just shoot thru the head (DRT)with no meat loss.
I have also shot the 110s out of a 270 WSM @ about 3550fps with sub moa accuracy out to about 500yds when the wind isn't bad & they have held together, expanded and gone completely thru everything I've shot with them (jack rabbits,crows,coyotes, hogs and deer) from ranges of about 40yds out to about 400yds.
The higher velocity seems to make them expand better on smaller animals that don't give as much resistance as a target (less bone/muscle density).
Usually about a one-two bullet size hole going in and a quarter-silver dollar size exit depending on how much bone got hit on the deer.
If one was going to fail the WSM load would be a prime candidate for that opportunity.
That 270 WSM load shoots as flat or flatter than my 257 Weatherby with similar weight bullets, and is pretty much a point and click situation for normal hunting ranges.
I just tote that gun around for shots of opportunity at whatever I run into as everything listed above can show up on the same local trips.
I wouldn't be afraid to run the 110 in the 308 after using the same weight in the 270 Win., and have had good results with the 130gr in the 308 in the past.
Good Luck,
-Ted smile