After I lube the brass (223Rem Winchester brass) and run it through the sizer die...I occassionally do get dents just under the shoulder. I know your not supposed to get lube on the shoulder and do not think I get any on the shoulder. Is this a tricky proposition when resizing? Do reloaders get a few dents in their brass when resizing or is it expected to get no dents?

Also the brass I resize last night appears to be slightly enlarged near the case head but on the body. This is a 223Rem brass. I will have to measure the beass just above the case head and just under the shoulder. I also have a new 223Rem Win brass and the new brass does look a little smaller near the case head.

Not sure if this is indicative of how I set up the die. But I set up the die with shell holder int he ram and fully upward ram I screw in the die until touching the shell holder. Then screw i the die 1/4 turn.

BTW this is used brass that I got from someone and its Winchester brass. Was particularly dirty and I've never seen brass this dirty so myst be from the black rifle lol.