Screenshots are key. If people could snap screen shots of the stuff you are talking about it would go a long way to help in dealing with.

Some things for guys to know about virus's. There are virus's that attack the host file on your computer and it messes with your DNS settings.

I can manually do it on most anybodies computer but the way it works is the following.

All websites are basically an IP address. The host file tells your browser how to translate those www.blahblah.com addresses and convert them to an IP address. You can go into that file and manually tweak it so that some really interesting things happen.

I can make it so that every time you attempt to go to the campfire, it redirects and send you to www.oink.com instead. Or, I can make it just generate several different pop-ups.

These DNS tweaks would largely go undetected by an anti-virus program.

I only say all this to point out that it's quite possible to have these things happen only when you visit the campfire, and the problem still not be the campfire itself, but your computer.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.