I just recieved a Viper 2-7x32 for my AR-15 and all I can say is this is one hell of buy!!!! It has very similar eye relief to the VX-II 2-7's I have had, the glass is really really good...better than VX-II IMO, and the thing has awesome windage and elevation dials that can be easily zero'd buy pulling up and turning the dial to zero and then you basically have a turret with numbered MOA adjustments and you can easily return to zero. The one I got has the dead hold BDC and the crosshairs are just the right thickness and crisp, and though I am not a fan of some of the BDC dots, these seem very useable to me as I looked through it down the street 200-300 yards. Only thing left to do is head to the range and test it out. This has to be the best buy out there for Dougs current deal of $199. I know they sold for $30 less back when Vortex discontinued them but this is one sweet little scope. I give this baby a thumbs up and if you like VX-II 2-7's you really need to give one of these a try for $100 less right now!