[Linked Image]

I've been chomping at the bit to get out and shoot some of these at distance. The conditions were close to perfect with only a slight, steady breeze out of the east at 3-5mph and 20*F. Clean air with zero mirage. According to JBM calculations, this bullet has a .600 G1 BC, slightly higher than the 130gr Berger VLD's I've been running in both .260's. Subtracting .1 mil from my Berger 130 range card, put this load right on the money. At 510M I put in 2.3 mils elevation, and held off .3 for left to right drift. It's always nice to get the wind call right the first shot. I was rewarded with a rare opportunity to see clear bullet "trace" through the scope after each shot. Fun stuff! I wasn't disappointed with the first five shots and walked down to the plate and took a pic.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I re-painted and shot another eight rounds....just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. I had one that went a bit right, but was very happy with the verticle on both groups.

Interesting notes on this rifle include this Schneider barrel has 2600+ rounds throught it and I haven't run a cleaning patch through it in over 300 rounds...still hammering!

The next session will be to shoot it out past 1000 with this load and also to take some critters with it to see how it works. If anyone out there has any experience with this bullet on big game, I'd like to hear about it.

Last edited by scenarshooter; 12/17/12.

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]