You can count me as a fan too. Have the Wyatt box on my Stiller Predator .260. Initially had some feeding problems that at least in part, came down to operator error. First I had the magazine spring installed upside down. Who knew the things actually have a top and a bottom? The next part was the bolt tended to ride over the heel of the cartridge, not picking them up. On the advice of the guys at Stiller, I tweaked the magazine spring, bending it up so the heel of the follower rode higher and now it feeds like a dream.

Lest anyone think the Wyatt box was the issue, before I took the corrective actions with the Wyatt box, I tried a factory Remington box and got the exact same results. Now the Wyatts feeds as well as any SA 700 I have ever had and the extra length with the VLDs is very much appreciated. Nice to be able to reach the lands with VLDs loaded to magazine length.

John

Last edited by Hondo64d; 12/24/12.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14