Originally Posted by alaska_lanche
Yes I did, they just said they are moving from the shipping system they had to the "sure post" so there are kinks in the system..."I'm sorry sir, but the system didn't account for the extra weight of the bullets. Once the shipment gets to a certain weight which the system didn't know, it bumps it up to the more expensive shipping, we are working to resolve the issue, but nothing we can do at this point. If the product does not show up in 30 business days let us know." I guess I don't understand the USPS flat rate if it fits it ships mantra. At this point I hope the bullets don't show up so I can at least make them refund the price of the bullets being as I'll have to eat the shipping cost either way.

You don't have to eat anything. Call your credit card company. Midway can only get away with it if you allow them to. My response would have been that it's "against may policy" and I don't accept the charges, wouldn't have purchased from them if they were going to stick me with the charges. You can refund my excess shipping charges or I can call the credit card company and dispute the charges...

David