Woody,

I always have said; a bad day at the range is still better then a good day at work. smile

The rifle I used for this has always shot right from the start. I really havent had a chance yet to really see what it will do at long range, something I will find out shortly as soon as I can get out of here and join the snow birds down south where I can find a long range to shoot this rifle.

Gunner.

Yes that round looks good, but that same bullet shot from the .44-90 BN will not stay on a 4 foot square steel plate at 600 yards. Been down that road using all the powder I used yesterday.

Something one should look at with these three powders used shooting those three groups is the lack of vertical, something a inaccurate powder will not control. I look at the groups for the lack of vertical.

The hole at 1 o-clock on the Swiss load I dismiss as a brain fart or a wind shift that was going on yesterday with the falling snow and twitchy winds, as well as the split groups for the KIK load.

I think all three of these powders will shoot good BUT the fouling is not the same! and I wont open that can of worms grin