65: Thanks for posting.I have the entire work saved somewhere in my computer,but had not read it in awhile.

General items that jump out are how good bullets like the Barnes X,Swift Aframe,TBBC,North Fork,really are by objective analysis;and how well the 60+ year old design of the Nosler Partition still hangs right in there with them all,across the spectrum of calibers and impact velocities.A lot of this gets borne out in real life.

None of this should come as any surprise.There are a couple of anomolies that jump out....one was the amount of penetration frequently given by the Swift Aframe,despite its substantial frontal area,frequently hanging close to the Barnes X.Another was the increased penetration of the 140 NF as velocity increased;noted by the author.

Pretty obvious these (Barnes X,Aframe,Nosler Partition, TBBC,North Fork)are among the very best designs for BG hunting,clearly demonstrating their superiority in a number of categories.

I love the stuff about the heavy flat point handgun bullets penetrating deeper than anything else.

Interesting read;always worth reviewing.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.