That's why I said of any given arrow... once the length is chosen and the insert set, so is the spine.

The reason charting only gets you in the ball park is there's a 3 to 4 inch cut range for most arrows... example, a pse 300 is charted 27 to 30 inches at 70 lbs.

Another reason is a 70 lb PSE Omen and a 70 lb Pse Bow maddness are not even close to putting the same energy down the same shaft.

If the proshop guy screws on a 100 grain head and hands you the arrow to shoot in both bows... theoretically it could be overspined for the bow maddness and underspined for the omen.

All of which only mean, most tuning issues aren't mechanical ie. rest, nock, shelf, timing ect... most tuning issues are spine issues... which may mean the arrow is coming out osculating sideways or up and down so bad they are hitting on parts of the bow.

I've often thought about using arrow length to tune spine if I wanted to set a bow at a specific poundage and a specific head weight... but the trial and error would get expensive fast... LOL

But to the OPs question... there's no reason you can't leave an arrow at 32 inches. Positives could be a heavier arrow with a lower spine for lower poundage and more KE.

Kent