Well, I'm probably gonna get slammed for some of these comments but..
Firstly, I agree with you guys that Obummer thinks he's Ceaser and that he was elected with a mandate. We all know that's not true but we also know that it's very difficult to deal with an ego maniac.
I seriously doubt that Congress will do anything very substantial. They have their own political hides to worry about and know that it'd be a blood bath come election time.
Little Ceaser, can only use Executive Orders as he's done in the past to "rule the masses". He's very limited on what he can do, viv-a-vis, those Executive Orders. He could well try but my money is that this time, he'd lose.
Last week, I was contacted by the NRA & asked to donate for the upcoming fight. I did. We all have to be very watchful and if asked, donate to the cause. We all know that keeping our freedom is not an easy road but rather filled with ruts and deadend side roads.
Keep up the fight & don't compromise the 2nd Amendment for one iota. It's the one Amendmentt that protects the others and is the most clearly written of them all.
Ok, off stump, now.
Bear in Fairbanks

"Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes."
Amazingly, I've lived long enough to see a President who is worse than Carter.
And finally,
Gun control means using two hands.