Okay, today was the second trip to the range with the new Sako. My first outing, I fired 16 shots, shoot, clean, etc. I was dissapointed in the groups. They were all factory loads. The best group I got was with the Hornady "Lite" load.
Today, I shot handloads, and have "begun" to fall in love. I think the rifle has great potential. My load data is on the targets. RE-15 was the only powder with different bullets. I have some Ballistic Tips loaded but I ran out of time at the range. I only loaded 3 of the Bergers, will load more after this one group to see if I can duplicate it. Velocities are not "smoking" but I'm not a big believer in trying to blow the chrono up. I have a 7mmWSM for that.
I have an alibi for the next to last group. I had some jackass, set up on the bench next to me with his new AR, first timer, I spent most of my time showing him how to load it and shoot it. Anyway, while I was "trying" to shoot this group, he commenced to dump a 30 round mag at warp speed. I thought there were gravel pits for these guys...oops...I can't say this as today is National Gun Appreciation Day, and we all have to stick together so "spray and pray" on my brothers.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]