Killed a pile with and without decoys, but must say that after using Zinks decoys last year, birds respond to them like no other. They'll try to mount the hen and whip the snot out of the jake. Not that I haven't seen similar with cheap foam, but nothing like the attention these decoys get, they just don't want to leave them alone. With a foam decoy, they know something's up quickly most of the time.

Just ask Pullit, I talked him into a Zink and he was amazed as well.

For many years I always thought the DSD guys were talking those decoys up so much just to get over the price they paid, but I've got to say after one season with realistic decoys and many kills, it really does make a big difference.

Try a Zink Sako, only $79. I'm running the Breeder hen and the Jake. Rarely carry the jake unless I'm field hunting. His first time out he got his butt kicked by 3 toms and shot with a broadhead! I glued up the hole with some Fletchtite Platinum and he's back in business. The good thing about them is they can be deflated unlike the DSD. It aint your cheesy blow up though, they are thick like a basket ball and hold form even with no air(the broad head shot decoy was plenty useable as he was).

loder