I am selling my like new Beagle wear green plaid stalker coat, stalker pants and half vest!

This set was worn one or two weekends, dry cleaned and stored..(purchased before this past season).

The coat is a XL green plaid stalker coat..the sleeves are cut fairly lengthy and body is plenty large enough for my 6' 225 pound frame....asking $325 obo on this.
[Linked Image]

My next item are my green stalker pants. These are a size 40" waiste so layering isn't an issue. There kind of a stretchy waiste so a good belt holds them with no other layers just fine...I generally wear a 36"...I'm looking to get $270
[Linked Image]

The last item is a blaze half vest made to fit the coat, but can be worn over anything...I'd like to try and sell this with the jacket first but will consider parting after....looking to get $40
[Linked Image]

I'd be willing to sell all items for a package deal...pm me any offers and well talk. The pictures are the same ones from a previous set I sold...the sizes above are correct.

All sales are final, postal money order for payment would be great...prices reflect shipping cost included.

Thanks for looking! PM me with any questions or offers!

MK