We killed a lot of large bucks in Nebraska and Kansas with the std loads of 43.0g of IMR 4350 with the 95g Partition and you will always get an exit, and at times, two exits. You can shoot them from any angle with this bullet.

More recently, we shot a lot of deer and hogs with the 100g Hornady 100g BTSP with a load of 42.3g of H4350 with a Win primer. This Hornady Bullet is a poor man's partition bullet as we proved on numverous hogs. We dumped 200+lb deer at 300-350 yards with a std Rem 700 with the above load.

We also tried the 85g Tripple shock with a load of 44.5g of R#19 with a Win primer and it is awesome on deer for guys that like shooting deer from front to rear or vise a versa with always an exit.

243 is a whale of a good killer, just place your shot or don't pull the trigger.

I never tried the 95g Nosler ballistic tip and with all the + feedback you read on this combo, it is no doubt a good killer. I and friends that I hunt with have taken so much game with the 95g partions, I swear that it is as good as any 30/06 load that I have shot on deer.

Animals are not hard to kill, just place your shot. For guys that love a blood trail, then the 95g partition with the load above is your huckleberry.