I doubt it would sell as the majority of those who buy factory ammo want faster and prettier ammo with outrageous numbers printed on them to thump their collective chests to while sitting around the campfire. I have ran 200 grain partitions, mag tips and gamekings out of my '06's over the years and find that they are perhaps about ideal weight for an anything goes bullet. The 220 gr doesn't offer anything more besides nostalgic cool factor as I like RN bullets and think they just look better in my leather carrier on the butt stock of my No.1 RSI. With the newer powders(post 1990) the '06 can run the heavier (200+ grain) bullets at very acceptable and quite adequate speeds. The 4831's have served me well as has R22 behind the 200's. They have always been my go to load when I draw a black bear tag. I had a 200 gr Speer Mag Tip drop a 400+lb black bear in its tracks breaking both shoulders and continuing on to kill a 10 inch blue spruce going completely through. Didn't find the bullet but it filled my tag with ease. Commercial success doubtful but I will always have a box or two of 200 gr 30 cal something or other on hand.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.