Originally Posted by DMc

Guy on Ebay was selling SF stocks and I bought 2. They're a simple bolt on for a 7600. The fit is as if were factory! Perfect. I did lop off 2" on the 22" barrels. Balance is amazing, pointability is just like a shotgun. You wouldn't be disappointed. I guess I like them: DMc

I've always been aware that a 20 gauge 870/1100 stock was a bolt on change to a 760/7600/740/7400 rifle but never put together the thought or idea of a straight stock on the rifle till I saw your pic. And I, like you, am liking it.

DAMN, I hate when somebody gives me ideas that start me thinking, they always wind up costing me a bundle, LMAO.

I have here a super pristine El Paso Weaver V4.5 scope 1.5X4.5 power with a duplex recticle right out of the late 70's, and a brand new obsolete Weaver pivot mount base and ring set for a 760/740/742. I am now envisioning this setup sitting atop of a straight stocked Remington 760 in 35 Remington, MMMM MMMM MMMM.

Garry
Trump won !!!
Trying to live like a free man in the Communist Republic of New Jersey.
Love your country, distrust your government.
Democrats and the people who vote for them, enemies of America and a free American people